Promega R&D Research Scientist Intern Recruitment For Life Sciences
Promega R&D Research Scientist Intern Recruitment For Life Sciences. We celebrate scientific discovery and the creative application of science to solve problems. Our relationships with our customers, partners and vendors are central to everything we do.
Research Scientist Intern
Work Location: Madison
Category: Research & Development
Job Code: 2021-2934
OUR TEAM: Our team is responsible of developing cell-based bioassays for biologic drug development from early research and characterization to product release during drug manufacture.
YOUR ROLE: Execution of laboratory experiments and data analysis for cell-based bioassay development under supervision. Experience in Cell and Gene Therapy research and virology research is a plus but not required.
JOB OBJECTIVE: Principally involved in helping with the execution of laboratory experiments in bioassay development for therapeutic drug development. Carry out and understand intent of experiments with direction. Receives daily supervision on routine work. Training position.
- Apply textbook knowledge of scientific principles to achieve technical objectives.
- Become competent in the application of one technique.
- Prepare technical data at rudimentary level.
- Understand role in team environment.
- Interact effectively with co-workers and team members.
- Follow project plan with assistance.
- Understand how work activity is tied to meeting a customer need.
- Work at bench.
- Understands and complies with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our business.
- Must be currently enrolled in a degree program in the life sciences (biology, chemistry, etc.).
- Experience in Cell and Gene Therapy research and virology research is a plus.
- Ability to work at lab bench or fume hood for extended period of time.
- Ability to wear protection gear (gloves, lab coat, safety glasses, etc.).
- Ability to operate a computer.