Quality Intern Summer 2022 at McCormick & Company
Quality Intern Summer 2022 at McCormick & Company. McCormick is a global leader in flavor. With our diverse and balanced flavor portfolio, we are ideally positioned to meet the increasing demand for flavor around the world.
Quality Intern– Summer 2022
HUNT VALLEY, MD, US, 21031
PLEASE NOTE : Candidates who require visa sponsorship for employment now or in the future will not be considered for this position.
The Quality and Regulatory Intern will work in a North America plant environment or Maryland based corporate office supporting operations quality, customer quality or regulatory affairs. The intern will be part of a collaborative cross functional team working to standardize/improve food safety, quality systems and regulatory compliance. Throughout the summer, the intern will be responsible for leading 2-3 projects and supporting day to day quality tasks. Some examples of projects may include:
- Statistical Process Control and System Capability Improvements
- Issue and Complaint Resolution
- New Product Scale Up
- Implementation of Food Safety and Quality Policies
- Sanitary Design for New Capital Projects
- Compliance to New US FDA Nutrition Labeling Regulations
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate program with a graduation date between December 2022 and May 2023.
- Currently pursuing a degree in Food Science, Nutrition, Biological & Physical Sciences, Engineering or related field
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Data analysis experience
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- 1-2 years of basic food experience
- Basic understanding of food manufacturing
- Experience or familiarity with HACCP and Food Safety