Quality Internship – Summer 2023 @ Ferrara – Apply Online
They are looking for current juniors interested in manufacturing, quality, and safety for our Summer Internship in quality. Over the course of ten weeks, the interns will work on three projects that offer a balance of analytical and planning activities that allow them to learn about a variety of manufacturing functions. There is a potential opportunity for a full time offer following this internship.
• Mapping foreign materials for identification and root cause analysis
• Validation of new equipment cleaning processes, including writing procedures and training personnel
• Verification of effectiveness of various safety tools, including X-Rays and Metal Detectors
• Implementation of improved Net-Contents Policy
Experiences & Skills that will support your success
• Current Junior (spring 2023 grad), majoring in Science fields, such as Chemistry, Biology, Food Science, or related
• Demonstrated leadership abilities and involvement on campus
• Excellent presentation, communication, critical thinking, and analytical skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to navigate manufacturing spaces
• Agile Thinker
Ferrara, a company related to The Ferrero Group, is an emerging powerhouse in the North American confections and sweet snacking categories. A passionate team of more than 6,000 employees works together to share delight in every bite through leading brands that have shaped the industry for more than 100 years.