R&D Associate Researcher Co-Op Program @ P&G – Apply Online
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
Do you thrive in a dynamic environment? Are you ready to put the knowledge and skills that you learned in school to use? We’re looking for great teammates who have these qualities and want to make a difference for consumers. Our paid co-op positions are pre-entry level and offer an opportunity for you to learn the office & lab environment while balancing projects with management support needs. These roles are non-management positions with exposure to tasks related to larger projects. As a co-op, you will become exposed to what a non-management career at P&G offers.
Job Title: R&D ASSOCIATE RESEARCHER CO-OP PROGRAM
The Ideal Candidate
- Must be enrolled in a local Associate’s Degree program in a Science field (We prefer Engineering, Biology or Chemistry, although other similar majors will be considered). All class standings/credits hours are eligible.
- Have a GPA in good academic standings
- Committed to working at least one session, which are in line with your semester. You would need to be still enrolled in classes. Timing of the assignments will be based on business need but would likely be around 16 weeks.
- Work 40 hours a week in Fall 2022 or Summer 2023.
- Able to commute to work in the Greater Cincinnati area or willing to relocate at your own expense Qualifications
Working towards an Associate’s degree.
- IF YOU’RE A REALLY GOOD FIT, YOU’LL HAVE:
- The capacity to set priorities and work independently
- Strong level of attention to detail
- Experience in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentations applications
- Clear written and verbal skills to document experiment in lab notebook and discuss and observations
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to learn on the job in a dynamic environment
- Experience in a biology, chemistry, or social science lab
R&D Associate Researcher