R&D Intern Vacancy 2022 – Thermo Fishers – Apply Online
As an R&D Intern II you’ll have the opportunity to grow and learn in a culture that empowers your development. We have created an inclusive, global environment that values the power of diverse talent, backgrounds, and experiences to drive speed, productivity, innovation, and growth.
You’ll be able to collaborate with industrial scientists, project leaders and operation leaders to troubleshoot and improve systems for biotechnology products and processes, including cell culture media for the life science market.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a mentor in an R&D environment that will allow you to solidify knowledge of the fundamental concepts of biotechnology, learn about the many different aspects of new product development and bioprocess optimization.
Job Title: Intern II, Cell Biology
Location Grand Island, New York, US
Job ID: 215132BR
- Currently enrolled and have completed 2 years of Bachelor of Science degree in Biotechnology, Biology, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or related field. Required GPA 3.0 or above.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Creative, innovative and critical thinking
- Analytical nature, responds positively to challenges and a problem solver
- Responsive, results oriented and task driven
- Self-directed, well-organized with ability to manage multiple assignments
- Excellent documentation, planning and organizational skills
- Functional knowledge of laboratory equipment and techniques
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office software, especially Excel
How You’ll Make a Difference:
- Perform mammalian cell culture studies in a lab environment
- Develop optimized transfection protocols
- Support advances in Gene Therapy
- Identify workflow improvements
R&D Intern Vacancy 2022