R&D Scientist Intern Vacancy @ Thermo Fishers – Apply Online
Internship positions provide an opportunity for engineering and science students to get hands-on experience in a research & development environment. R&D Scientist Intern job opening 2022. R&D Scientist Intern vacancy at Thermo fishers. R&D Scientist Intern job opening, Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: R&D Scientist Intern
Location Carlsbad, California, US
Job ID: 216699BR
R&D Interns sometimes work in a laboratory environment and are required to lift up to 40 lbs. As a 2023 R&D Intern, you may be required to stand for long periods of time while performing duties. You will work safely with chemicals and hazardous materials. As an intern, you will be encouraged to work flexible hours.
Candidates must work independently with direction, as well as in collaborative teams. Interns must also carry out standard operating procedures involving basic laboratory techniques, calculations, materials measurement, operation of equipment and record keeping. Interns can be responsible for testing data records, notebooks and computerized data storage. Additionally Interns are asked to make detailed observations and analyze data to ensure we are operating within encouraged parameters.
Summary of Internship
Internship opportunities may include:
- New Product Introduction
- Software Engineering & Development
- Cell Biology
- Molecular Biology
Hiring Location: Carlsbad, CA
- Executes experimental plans, analyzes data, and contributes to technical reports and product summaries with mentorship
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of data requires an evaluation of various factors
- Exhibits creativity in selecting approaches and techniques for acquiring solutions
- Investigates new methods and technologies and maintains accurate lab notebook to support the protection of intellectual property in accordance with relevant Thermo Fisher required standardsInteracts with other internal departments (i.e., Business
- Development, Quality, Operations, Technical Services, and/or Marketing) in the commercialization of new products
- Performs duties with guidance from manager
- Aligns with all company safety, training, and quality regulations (e.g., ISO compliance, GLP/GMP requirements, etc.) and procedures.