Regeneron Summer 2022 Intern – Biology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology
Regeneron Summer 2022 Intern – Biology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology. Regeneron is founded by Leonard S. Schleifer, MD, PhD, a young neurologist and assistant professor at Cornell University Medical College.
Regeneron Summer 2022 Intern – Biology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology (Rensselaer, NY)
Location: Rensselaer, New York, United States of America
Category: General and Administrative
Job Id: R2685
If you’re a student pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD in Biomedical Engineering, Biomedical Sciences, or Biotechnology, you may be a fit for an internship in the following organization/department, among others:
- Quality Control
- Process Sciences
- Quality Assurance
Please Note: Please only apply for one position per geographic area of interest that best matches your major.
Our Industrial Operations and Product Supply (IOPS) team, based out of Rensselaer, NY, is responsible for the production and distribution of Regeneron products.
We lead the way in engineering, manufacturing and product supply to ensure the highest quality of medicines. We embrace our role and the immense responsibility it carries, to produce the highest quality medicine as efficiently as possible.
Our operations follow strict adherence to current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and use cutting-edge analytical equipment, automated laboratory information management systems and electronic document management systems, all of which are supported by an extensive calibration, validation and preventive maintenance program. Our independent clean-room suites with clean utilities support both single-use and stainless-steel cell culture bioreactors and large-scale chromatography systems designed to produce and purify our product candidates.
Our highly skill integrated teams of scientists, engineers, biotech production specialists and managers bring an unsurpassed expertise in developing, operating, optimizing, validating and licensing the complex manufacturing processes required for production of biopharmaceuticals.
In this role, a typical summer or semester might include the following:
- Achieving a general understanding of what happens in our global organization
- Completing hands-on project work that has an impact on the business
- Engaging with Regeneron leadership
- Collaborating with other interns
- Establishing connections with Regeneron’s diverse employee resource groups
- Participating in professional development sessions while enjoying lots of free food and swag
- Showcasing the knowledge you gained through end-of-term presentation sessions
- Getting paid for your hard work!
This role might be for you if:
- You want to make a difference
- You advocate for your ideas – and what they can do in the world
- You’re excited to think, challenge, listen, re-think and solve
- You continuously look for ways to improve
- You are science-minded, ask questions and challenge conventional wisdom
- You work with precision, passion, intellect and integrity
- You’re ready to work with a team that can bring a great idea to life
- You know this is no ordinary job
To be considered for this opportunity, you must be enrolled in, or accepted to, an academic program pursuing an Associate’s, Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD (and must be returning to school the semester following the internship). A cumulative GPA of 3.0 is preferred. Must be able to commit to 40 hours per week for a minimum of 10 weeks from the end of May through the beginning of August. Demonstrated leadership in areas such as campus activities, clubs, sports or the community is also preferred.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that we’d love you to join!