Regeneron Technical Resources Specialist – Biology/Cell Biology
Regeneron is currently looking for a Quality Control (QC) Technical Resources Specialist focused on bioassay with a Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm schedule. This position is part of the QC Technical Resources Bioassay Team. Regeneron has successfully commercialized numerous products. This position will be responsible for life cycle management of cell-based and binding assays utilized in Quality Control testing. In this fast-paced environment with a strong pipeline, QC Technical Resources Specialists have the opportunity to develop scientifically and also gain insight into other areas of the business.
Job Title: QC Technical Resources Specialist
Location Rensselaer, New York, United States of America CategoryIndustrial Operations and Product Supply
Job Id R12984
QC Technical Resources Specialist: Biology, Biochemistry, Cell Biology, Chemistry, Statistics, or related scientific field 2+ years of related experience
Sr. QC Technical Resources Specialist: Biology, Biochemistry, Cell Biology, Chemistry, Statistics, or related scientific field and 5+ years of related experience
Experience with statistical software and/or project management preferred. Experience in a GMP setting is also preferred. Level is determined based on qualifications relevant to the role.
As an QC Technical Resources Specialist, a typical day might include the following:
- Work with Analytical Sciences to ensure method readiness to bring to QC commercial before process validation.
- Monitor day-to-day method performance in QC Commercial lab and identify appropriate. subject matter expert to help with any method-related issues.
- Communicate to management any delay in validation/transfer timelines.
- Communicate method updates to partners and manage progress of updates.
- Coordinate and review method performance reports and quality metrics.
- Implement multi-site method harmonization and reviews of method performance.
- Coordinate post-transfer investigations between contract sites and collaborative partners.
- Track team activities and timelines to ensure that the deliverables within the project plans are met and on time.
- Raise discrepancies to management, as needed.
Act as subject matter expert and provide technical support, as needed.
- This role might be for you if you:
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Are interested in project management of technical projects.
- Are able to multi-task, prioritize and execute projects independently and communicate cross-functionally to business units.
- Can take on new and sometimes ambiguous challenges and learn quickly.
- Are able to write large technical reports and lead projects.
- Develop and drive scientific and/or business-related improvement ideas.
- Possess effective time management skills, and the drive to meet deadlines.
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Microsoft project)
- Understand working with statistical software such as JMP.
- To be considered for the QC Technical Resources Specialist position you must be willing and able to work Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm. For various levels you must have the following:
Associate QC Technical Resources Specialist: Biology, Biochemistry, Cell Biology, Chemistry, Statistics, or related scientific field
Regeneron Technical Resources Specialist