Rose International Microbiology lab Tech Job Vacancy 2023
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Job Title: Microbiology lab tech
Location: USA, NY, Valhalla 10595
**Only those lawfully authorized to work in the designated country associated with the position will be considered.**
**Please note that all Position start dates and duration are estimates and may be reduced or lengthened based upon a client’s business needs and requirements.**
Duration: 12 months
Location: Valhalla, NY, 10595
Description: Microbiology lab tech
• 1-2res exp
• Chemist Biology background
• BS degree required, Responsible for the testing of food samples using various microbiological analyses.
• Prepared sample for processing and maintained documentation of process to facilitate analysis procedures.
• Used aseptic technique and under minimal supervision, performed lab testing on raw food products.
A lab technician’s typical duties include:
• Conducting and supporting scientific investigations and experiments.
• Planning, setting up and undertaking controlled experiments and trials.
• Recording, analyzing and interpreting data.
• Demonstrating procedures.
• Collecting, preparing and/or testing samples.
Required Job Skills & Years of Experience for Each:
• Ability to flawlessly execute bench work, plan ahead for tech center runs, ability to communicate with several plant coordinators to ensure ingredient supply.
• Ability to proactively and positively interface with various analytical functions in order to assure timely execution of testing.
• Must be well organized, capture work details and learning and highlight any unexpected learning.
• Good communication skills (verbal and written), manage expectations of group support.
• Must be proactive, reliable and self-motivated.
• Work in a group and closely with the scientist responsible for the assigned projects and tasks.
• PC exp must be local to Valhalla area.
Rose International Microbiology lab