Sanofi 2022 Intern Cell Therapy PD Recruitment, Apply Online
Sanofi 2022 Intern Cell Therapy PD Recruitment, Apply Online. The Genomic Medicine Unit CMC organization within Sanofi is seeking a co-op or intern to join our Cell Therapy Process Development team that is highly focused on the rapid development of novel cell therapy therapeutics. The successful candidate should have basic scientific knowledge and hands on experience in cell culture and molecular biology. The candidate must be highly motivated, independent, collaborative, and able to communicate effectively with a cross-functional team.
2022 CMC Intern Cell Therapy PD
Location: Waltham, MA
Job ID: R2621644
- Support the execution of process development experiments and troubleshoot existing protocols to increase process performance as measured by process robustness and final product characteristics.
- Develop and execute assays towards characterizing cell products and the manufacturing process.
- Work closely process development team members to implement findings and assay development into manufacturing processes.
- Assist in authoring protocols, operating procedures, process development reports, and characterization reports.
- Analyze experimental data.
- Perform data analyses, contribute to technical reports, protocols and internal/external presentations.
- Willingness to work in a Biosafety Level 2 environment.
- Willingness to work with human blood products and cell populations.
- Occasional weekend and holiday work to support ongoing lab activities.
- Current undergraduate student.
- BS/BA in biological sciences or related field.
Technical skills & Competencies
- Basic cell culture experience and aseptic technique preferred.
- Basic cell biology experience is preferred, including techniques such as flow cytometry and ELISA.
- Basic molecular biology experience is preferred, including techniques such as DNA/RNA isolation, PCR, and RT-PCR.
- Able to work independently and function within a collaborative/team-oriented environment.
- Good organizational, record keeping, oral and written communication skills.
- Innovative, critical and creative thinker, unafraid to propose aggressive solutions to complex problems.