Sanofi Biological Science Research Job – Apply Online
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health.
They prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
Job Title: Research Associate – Vaccine
Location: Swiftwater, PA
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biological Sciences with 3+ years’ experience or master’s degree with 1+ years’ experience in a BSL2 laboratory.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Good organizational skills.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience with assay development.
- Experience with assay qualification and validation.
- Experience with mammalian cell culture.
- Experience with neutralization assays.
- Technical writing experience.
This position supports the development, qualification, and validation of new testing methods in the Assay Development and Innovation platform of Global Clinical Immunology (GCI). The Research Associate is responsible for activities including, but not limited to the following:
- Laboratory testing
- Data review and approval
- Sample handling and inventory
- Lab housekeeping
- Equipment maintenance
- Reagent and consumable ordering and inventory
- Authoring and/or reviewing test plans, protocols, reports, and method instructions
- Supporting the investigation and documentation of quality items including change controls, deviations and CAPAs
- Training analysts on new methods
- Ensures safety and quality standards are maintained in the labs
Sanofi Biological Science Research