Siemens Healthineers Biology/Biochemistry Internship, Apply Online
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics. Siemens Healthineers Biology/Biochemistry Internship, Apply Online
Locations: Walpole, United States of America
Job Family: Internal Services
Req ID: 301759
- You will assist with strategizing the manufacture and maintenance of patient panel inventory, including interaction with Specimen Acquisition and external vendors
- You will assist with screening, pooling and aliquoting patient sample pools for use on the ADVIA Centaur Systems and Atellica IM Platforms
- You will assist a Project Manager to update product-related documents supporting changes to product design
- You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to optimize and streamline the performance of manufactured product to ensure customer satisfaction
- You will perform patient sample testing on the ADVIA Centaur Systems and Atellica IM Platforms
- You are comfortable working in the laboratory operating ADVIA Centaur Systems and Atellica IM Instruments with serum and other biological fluids of human and animal origin
- You have very good presentation skills in the business environment, and you show team orientation, communication skills and customer orientation
- You are open to learning in industry-specific areas like engineering/ manufacturing process development, regulation of manufacturing, and human biology.
- You pay keen attention to detail and can demonstrate careful work habits.
- You are willing to ask questions and interact with colleagues to support your learning and develop inter-personal relationships.
- Must be currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program (rising junior or senior); fields of study include biology, biochemistry, sciences)
- Must have a current GPA of 3.2 or higher
- Must be comfortable working on-site while adhering to company-mandated COVID-19 protocols
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Communication and listening skills required
- Demonstrated experience of following standard operating procedures such as buffer or reagent preparation and other lab techniques is a plus
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-Time temporary