Siemens Internship For Biology & Biochem – Applications Invited
Siemens Internship For Biology & Biochem – Applications Invited. At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Regulatory Affairs Internship
Multiple Locations: Newark, United States of America; Tarrytown, United States of America; Walpole, United States of America
Job Family: Internal Services
Req ID: 234929
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence, they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape. Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Regulatory Affairs Intern.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Regulatory Affairs Intern, you will be responsible for:
- In your activities, you will learn about the different types of FDA regulatory submissions and help the team complete the Siemens library of submission documentation
- You will assist in auditing and organizing the regulatory affairs project support files to ensure the country regulatory affairs customers have easy access to the files and photos they require for their country regulatory submissions.
- You will take part in regulatory preparation activities for MDSAP (Medical Device Single Audit Program) audits.
- You will also have the opportunity to assist with automation activities within Regulatory Affairs.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- You have completed studies in biology and biochemistry.
- You have good PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- You are organized, have good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- You can work independently and within a team.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Rising junior/senior or recent graduate preparing to enter graduate school
- Completed some college studies in biology and biochemistry
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.2 or higher
- Must feel comfortable working in a fully virtual environment if needed
Start date: Summer 2021; 3-month duration.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-Time temporary