Simplot Intern Quality Assurance Recruitment For Food Science
Simplot Intern Quality Assurance Recruitment For Food Science. The J.R. Simplot Company is a diverse, privately held organization, with roots firmly planted in agriculture and agriculture-related businesses. The J.R. Simplot Company is a true farm-to-table company with operations that touch every aspect of agriculture, including seed production, farming and ranching, plant sciences, fertilizer manufacturing, food processing, commercial product development, and distribution.
Intern Quality Assurance
Job Requisition ID: 4774
Travel Required: None
Location(s): FG Idaho Plant – Caldwell
Country: United States
What you will do:
In this position, you will assist the Plant Operations team with tasks and project related initiatives as assigned. You will be working on the processing floor on projects that include data review, planning, analysis, documentation, implementation, food safety, FSMA, and training of projects and process management. The main intent of this position is to prepare someone for a Management Trainee role which is an excellent entry point into the company after graduation.
- Generate reports
- Attend product cuttings
- Preparing facility for site visits and audits
- Support clean up activities which could include micro swabs as needed
- Daily assignments or projects as assigned
- Create and maintain documents
• College student enrolled in a four-year program, pursuing a degree in food science, agriculture systems, or business.
• Ability to work shifts in a 24/7 manufacturing environment (nights, weekends, holidays, etc.)
• Summer 2021 with potential for part-time during the fall.
**The J.R. Simplot Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, marital status, or any other protected status.**
If you require technical assistance, please email us at [email protected]