Takeda Internship 2021 – Clinical Trial Innovation
Takeda Internship 2021 – Clinical Trial Innovation. As one of the world’s leading biopharmaceutical companies, Takeda is committed to bringing Better Health and a Brighter Future to people worldwide. We aspire to bring our leadership in translating science into life-changing medicines to the next level, in our core focus areas; oncology, gastroenterology, neuroscience, rare diseases, plasma-derived therapies, and vaccines.
2021 Summer Internship – Clinical Trial Innovation
Job ID: R0025045
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Worker Type: Employee
Worker Sub-Type: Paid Intern (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Time Type: Full time
Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Summer Intern for 2020 in our Cambridge, MA, or our Lexington, MA or our San Diego, CA offices.
Here, everyone matter and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
Takeda’s summer internship program blends real world experience with an extensive overview of the pharmaceutical industry. Knowledgeable mentors will provide guidance as you gain professional hands-on experience. The summer internship program is 12 weeks in length and offers a unique perspective into a world-class pharmaceutical company. Our internship program also provides you the opportunity to network with people at Takeda through various planned events and activities.
CTI’s intern will work as part of the team to further adoption of decentralized trials. The intern will join a working group focused on enhancing the patient experience. The intern will participate in a journey mapping exercise to identify pain points between the patient and the digital tool (app or wearable). As part of the working group, the intern will work to establish a plan for resolving pain points and optimizing the patient’s experience with a digital data collection tool.
- Must be deadline-driven and have a high level of organizational and planning skills
- The ideal candidate exhibits strong analytical, problem-solving, and oral and written communication skills; he or she also possesses the ability to work well in teams, effectively manage multiple projects, and present ideas clearly and concisely.
- Experience in each of the following MS Office applications:
- MS Outlook – Proficient
- MS Word – Proficient
- MS Excel – Proficient
- MS PowerPoint – Proficient
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Applicants must be enrolled in a U.S. accredited university for the semester before and immediately following the internship.
- Applicants must be pursuing a Bachelor’s degree and have completed at least their sophomore year or be a graduate-level student pursuing either a PharmD or Master’s degree
- For Bachelor’s and Master’s degree students, a major in a healthcare, pharmacy or life science field is preferred.