Takeda Summer Intern 2021 – Life Sciences Apply Online
Takeda Summer Intern 2021 – Life Sciences Apply Online. Takeda fosters a collaborative and stimulating work environment filled with opportunity and the chance to make a difference in people’s lives. It is a workplace driven by integrity, one of Takeda’s long-held values that extends to both the patients we serve and our employees who develop and deliver medicines. Across our company, Takeda employees bring together diverse strengths that together create a stronger whole.
Summer Intern, US Medical
Job ID: R0037701
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Takeda’s summer internship program blends real world experience with an extensive overview of the pharmaceutical industry. Knowledgeable mentors will provide guidance as you gain professional hands-on experience. The summer internship program is 12 weeks in length and offers a unique perspective into a world-class pharmaceutical company. Compensation is competitive, and financed temporary housing is available to those who qualify. Our internship program also provides you the opportunity to network with people at Takeda through various planned events and activities.
- Must be deadline driven and have a high level of organizational and planning skills
- The ideal candidate exhibits strong analytical, problem-solving, and oral and written communication skills; he or she also possesses the ability to work well in teams, effectively manage multiple projects, and present ideas clearly and concisely.
- Experience in each of the following MS Office applications:
- MS Outlook – Proficient
- MS Word – Proficient
- MS Excel – Proficient
- MS PowerPoint – Proficient
- Must be authorized to work in the US on a permanent basis
- Must be available full time (40 hours/week) for a minimum of 12 weeks during the Summer months
- Minimum GPA 3.0/4.0
- Undergraduate, Graduate, PhD, MD student with at least one year of university studies prior to internship
- Returning to university for at least one semester post-internship
- Global mindset to thrive in a diverse work environment
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- For Bachelor’s and Master’s degree students, a major in business, a healthcare, pharmacy or life science field is preferred.
Location & Salary Information:
- Summer 2021 Internship role will be remotely based
- Intern pay rate ranges are from $18/hour to $45/hour, depending on students level in their undergraduate or graduate program and level professional experience
This posting is made in compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, C.R.S. § 8-5-101 et seq