Thermo Fisher US QC – Quality Control Technician Job
Thermo Fisher is a leading biotech product manufacturing company. Quality Control Technician Post is vacant at Thermo Fisher Scientific Kansas, US Location. Candidates looking forward to developing a career in the biotech research segment can apply for this Thermo Fisher US Job, Post of Quality Control Technician. Candidates with working experience in QC/QA lab, microbiology laboratory can apply for the post below, after going through all the criteria carefully.
Quality Control Technician
Job ID : 108082BR
Work Location: US – Kansas – Lenexa
Job Title: Product Performance Technician I
Reports To: Product Performance Supervisor
Career Band: Associate
Job Track: Operations
Day/Shift (if applicable): Day
FLSA Status (Exempt/Non-Exempt): Non-Exempt
(For Thermo Fisher US QC Job)
- Review and maintain product compliance specifications, documentation control.
- Gain proficiency on all technician benches.
- Documentation of testing results and determination of aesthetic quality on the finished product.
- Maintain consistency for training tasks in Master Control.
- Maintain SOP criteria for inspection/testing.
- Responsible for maintaining department equipment and ordering consumable stock supplies when necessary.
- Exercise GMP compliance in work environment.
- Work well in a high volume fast-paced environment.
- Work closely with the Quality Assurance department as a quality team.
- Work with the continuous improvement program within the department.
- In this Thermo Fisher US QC Job you must Understand and exercise all safety requirements and procedures.
- Assists in maintaining standards in accordance with GMP’s/SOP’s and ISO regulations.
- Accomplish department goals.
- Support all company policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualification & Desired Skills:
1. Possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
2. Laboratory experience in a biological sciences laboratory is preferred.
3. For Thermo Fisher US QC Job – A minimum combined 1-2 years of experience in related QC/QA, microbiology laboratory work in a laboratory setting, or an equivalent combination of education and experience is a plus.
4. Some familiarity with FDA regulations for medical devices.
5. possess the ability to manage many tasks and in an organized fashion.
6. Able to communicate effectively with a variety of departments in regard to quality testing parameters.
7. Thermo Fisher US QC Job Requires having intermediate computer skills, preferably with experience in Microsoft word to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint programs. Experience working in SAP is a plus.
8. Listen to, and follow, written and verbal instructions.
9. Able to adapt and to learn new procedures and to maintain a scientific and objective approach.
10. Must be available to work weekend shifts when needed.
11. Must maintain a professional workplace attitude.
12. Self-motivated, highly responsible and possess a good teamwork spirit.
13. Excellent verbal and written skills in English.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates Can Apply Online for Thermo Fisher US QC Job via the link given below: