Top 5 Bio certification Courses that you must apply for
Biology is an extremely wide discipline, due to which there are a lot of areas in biology. As biologists, we constantly anticipate the unforeseen from microorganisms. Presently, COVID-19 is putting the worldwide education system to the test by forcing face-to-face learning to promptly move online or e-learning.
There are plenty of online courses to aid make the change from in-person learning to online classes. Now, e-learning and virtual labs have actually obtained substantial popularity in science education. Amidst the COVID-19 lockdowns, regular in-person class teaching and lab courses are suspended in most of the countries. In this circumstance, digital classes and online resources could serve better as a possible alternative means of learning.
The entire world is currently running through a critical point of coronavirus – COVID-19 outbreak. This contagious agent – severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) has lately emerged as a human pathogen. This virus has spread around the whole globe and has caused more than 1 million deaths.
As COVID-19 sweeps the world, colleges and universities are deciding to put on hold face-to-face lectures and laboratories as an action to slow down the viral spread. In this crisis time, e-learning resources, and virtual lectures could be exceptional alternate methods of learning from home.
Most of you might be attending your classes from home and might have a lot of free time after your classes. Don’t waste your time – Utilize the maximum of this free time to engage yourself in some valuable biology courses to add value to your resume. Try to put all your efforts to learn new courses which will definitely benefit you once this pandemic is over.
What should you look for before enrolling in an online course?
- Flexibility and Convenience
- Deadlines to complete the course
- Tests conducted at the end of the course
Biotecnika is here with the top 5 bio certification courses that a biologist must apply for.
Let’s see which are the Top 5 Bio certification Courses which you must attend right now.
- Certification on CRISPR Technology
CRISPR is a family of DNA sequences found in the genomes of prokaryotic like bacteria and archaea. This year’s Nobel Prize in Chemistry was awarded to scientists Emmanuelle Charpentier and Jennifer Doudna for their discovery and development of CRISPR-Cas9 genome editing.
CRISPR-Cas9 is the most powerful of the new gene-editing tools available to humanity to date. CRISPR-Cas9 is the technology that has the potential to transform the world we live in! This technology is the greatest boom Biotechnology has ever seen.
Biotecnika’s CRISPR Technology Basics Certification Course and CRISPR Advanced Certification Course
What will be covered in the CRISPR Technology Basics Certification Course?
- What is CRISPR?
- Future of CRISPR
- Career Scope
What will be covered in the CRISPR Technology Advanced Certification Course?
- Revision to basics and Somatic/ Germline modification
- Methods for mutation detection and cell manipulation
- gRNA and PAM CRISPR locus
- CAS9 and CPF1 and modern variations (CAS-FISH) -A comparison
- Application in induced pluripotent stem cells
- CRISPR interference – CRISPRi and CRISPR a
- Repair Mechanism – HDR, NHDR
- Application in plant breeding and horticulture
- Selection of appropriate vector system (using gRNA)
- Application in genetic disorders and Biomedicine
- Generation of knock-in knock out cells, disease models
- Co-evolution – Reverse Transcriptase associated with CRISPR CAS system
- CRISPR on-target and off-target analysis
- Summary, recognitions, patents, limitations, and future aspects
Virology is the scientific discipline dealing with the biology of viruses and viral diseases. In a more modern sense, Virology has actually gotten wider importance as it comprises the research of ecology, evolution of viruses, interaction amongst viruses and other microbes, and the ability of viruses to deliver their own and heterologous genetic info into cells.
Now, the whole world is seeing its most difficult times as COVID-19 is sweeping around the world. This field of study is getting much attention in this circumstance. Scientists and researchers are partnering worldwide to know the biology of the novel virus so that an efficient approach can be established to stop its spread.
Virology will be the most valued subject even after the COVID-19 period as viruses keep evolving, bring about the rise of new ones. And a firm knowledge of viruses is needed to deal with outbreaks in the coming years.
Virology and COVID-19 certification course
With Biotecnika’s Virology and COVID-19 certification course, increase your understanding of viruses, viral diseases, COVID-19, diagnostic Virology, recent advances in virology, etc. Virology could be one of the most looked into subjects in the future given the present circumstances. This is a golden chance for you to brace yourself to be a part of it.
What will be covered in the virology and COVID-19 certification course?
- Basic Virology
- Transmission Biology
- Molecular Evolution of Viruses
- Viral Pathogenesis
- Antiviral Immune Response
- Viral diseases
- All about COVID-19 virology
- Diagnostic Virology
- Isolation, Culture, and Identification of Viruses
- Viruses & Cancer
- Antivirals and Vaccines
- Recent advances in Molecular Virology
- Control and management of viral diseases
Epidemiology is the study and control of disease or injury patterns in human populations. Epidemiology is an intriguing and difficult field of science. Epidemiologists are also known as “Disease Detectives” as their role is seeking the source of a disease, determine people at risk, and work with ways to stop or control the spread of the disease. At the time of a health emergency, Epideomologist plays a crucial role in examining the consequence of the threat, determining the extent of the disease, and coming up with efficient treatments.
Epidemiologists work at all stages of the outbreak with various other public health experts to identify as well as contain the outbreak. Epidemiologists do fieldwork to conclude what causes disease or injury, what are the dangers related to health consequences, what populations are at threat, and how to stop additional incidences of disease, behavior, or transmission. They analyze the demographic and social fads of populaces in connection with disease and injury.
Epidemiologists are frequently credited with the preliminary exploration and control of outbreaks, like avian flu or mad cow disease.
Epidemiology Certification Course
This certification course is sketched to trigger the future “Disease Detective” in you. Get well outfitted with the fundamental understanding as well as progressed applications to pursue this subject as a career option.
What will be covered?
- Introduction to Epidemiology
- Concepts of Disease Occurrence
- Measures of Risk and Association
- Epidemiological Studies
- Epidemiologic Inference in Public Health
- Sources of Bias in Epidemiological Studies
- Investigating & Controlling an Outbreak
- Public health surveillance
- Measures of Risk
- Summarizing Data
- How to Display Public Health Data
- Understanding Coronavirus: The Epidemiology
- Health Survey Research Methods
- Career Scope
4. Cancer Biology
A cancer cell that neglects signals to stop dividing, to specialize, or to die and shed, unlike normal cells, and grows out of control. Growing in an irrepressible manner and incapable to identify its own natural limit, the cancer cells might spread to areas of the body where they do not belong.
Cancer is a disease of unrestrained growth and replication wherein cells have escaped the body’s regular growth control mechanisms and also have attained the capability to divide continually. Cancer is among the devastating disease encountered by humankind. It is the second top cause of death and still stays as one of the significant difficulties among healthcare and research communities.
Extensive studies are being carried out from the last few decades though there is a lot to study, comprehend, as well as apply it in real-life scenarios.
Biotecnika’s Cancer Biology certification course
To understand the intricacies of cancer one has to know the basic processes like cell development, when the normal cell turns into a cancerous cell, metastasis, risk aspects influencing, etc.
What will be covered?
- Basics of Cancer Biology
- Types of Cancer and Risk factors
- Genetics and Molecular Biology of Cancer
- Immunology of Cancer biology
- The cellular basis on Cancer biology
- Cellular clinical aspects of Cancer biology
- Cancer research techniques and Scientific communication
- Translation Oncology
- Cancer treatment Approaches
- Cancer Staging and Diagnostic Tests
- Cellular Metabolism and Cancer
- Nutrition and Cancer
- The Epidemiology of Cancer
- Stem Cells and Cancer
- Evolution of cancer
- Career scope
Toxicology is the study of the unfavorable effects of chemicals or physical agents on living organisms. A toxicologist is a specialist who determines the adverse impacts of agents and the cellular, biochemical, and molecular systems responsible for the impacts. Toxicology offers crucial info and knowledge that can be utilized by regulatory agencies, decision-makers, as well as others to put programs and policies in place to restrict our exposures to these substances, consequently stopping or decreasing the likelihood that a disease or various other negative health outcomes would happen.
This discipline is generally specified as “the science of poisons.” Gradually, our understanding of how numerous agents can trigger harm to human beings and also other organisms has actually enhanced, resulting in a more detailed definition of toxicology as “the study of the negative effects of chemical, physical, or organic agents on living organisms as well as the ecosystem, consisting of the prevention and amelioration of such unfavorable outcomes. These unfavorable results can take lots of forms, varying from immediate fatality to subtle modifications not appreciated up until months or years later. They might take place at multiple levels within the body, like an organ, a type of cell, or a particular biochemical.
Our understanding of exactly how poisonous agents damage the body has actually progressed along with medical knowledge. The human body is one of the most complicated systems under study. With developments in scientific research as well as technology, we have established numerous approaches, medications, treatments to protect it. However, artificial or natural poisons always become a threat.
Toxicology Certification Course
The development of this area is driven by the population, dependence on drugs, and also enhanced understanding of biological processes. Who should attend this certification course? All life science students in graduation, postgraduation, academicians, industry professionals, and research enthusiasts.
What will be covered?
- Overview of Toxicology
- Metabolism and Mechanisms of Toxicity
- Forensic, Clinical and Occupational Toxicology
- Diagnosis and Management in Poisoning
- Poisoning by Commonly Used Pharmaceuticals
- Poisoning by Non-Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanisms of Toxicity/Toxicogenomics
- Preventive and Regulatory Toxicology
- Environmental and Industrial Toxicology
- Biochemical Toxicology
- Clinical and Forensic Toxicology
- Analytical Techniques and Numerical Methods for Analytical Toxicologists
- Practical Skills for Toxicologists
- The Human Toxome Project
Who must attend these online courses?
Life science students in their B.Sc/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ M.Tech/BS /MS Research scholars looking forward to broadening areas of interest. Enthusiasts from the teaching and industry sector.
Advantages of online certification course from Biotecnika
- Each topic is dealt with in-depth descriptions.
- Finish the course at your own speed with flexible deadlines.
- Review your progress on the concepts through the online test at the end of the course.
- Hard copy certificate on successful completion.
- Helps in your education with additional sources available.
- Complete the course at your very own rate with versatile deadlines.
- Course content meets the industry standard.
Keywords: Top 5 Bio Certification Courses That You Must Apply For, Top 5 Bio Certification Courses, Biology Certifications, E-learning Bio-courses.