Unilever Biology & Food Science Quality Manager Vacancy
The site Quality Manager has overall responsibility for managing total site quality performance and improvement activities to achieve excellence at the site level. S/he works as a core member of the site Leadership Team and with site Supply Chain teams to manage site quality performance and develop local quality strategy in order to achieve World Class Quality performance as measured by our core Key Performance Indicators in the biggest Unilever PCL facility in the world.
Job Title: Quality Manager
Job ID: R-43737
Category: Supply Chain
Location: Jefferson City, MO
Eligbility Criteria: University degree in a technical discipline or general sciences
Preferred: Biology, Chemistry, Engineering, Food Science or Microbiology degree
Experience Required 3 years experience in Quality or Manufacturing
FDA knowledge Working knowledge of SAP.
PREFERRED / DESIRABLE:
Proven SPC capabilities, working knowledge of mini-tab is preferred
Strong Analytic & technical thought process
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
- As an engaging and knowledgeable leader of your team of Quality professionals, you provide support and commitment to and from the site leaders, our hourly associates, and our 3rd Party contract partners to foster the right culture to achieve our site goals
- Supports implementation of Unilever QMS in the site to assure consumer safety and overall quality of final product being manufactured.
- Leads efforts to complete and maintain internal and external audits and certifications
- Drives quality improvement activities related to customer, consumer issues and CRQS gaps
- Establish, lead, and deliver Quality systems for the site
- Manage the site’s change management process.
- Provide Quality leadership to influence Quality culture through visibility and coaching of cross-functional leadership across the business
- Quality Leader for all innovations, including all in-line trials for new products and new or improved process equipment.
- Participate in defining relevant KPIs, building scorecards & reports for Quality KPIs, analyzing data and drawing insights to drive Quality improvement through the use of advanced statistical tools (SPC and Capability analysis).
- Ensure good manufacturing practices are in place at all times; set example and champion Quality initiatives
- You’re a born leader:You are self-directed, identifying problems and proactively solving using proven problem-solving methods
- You love to win, and have fun doing it:We have fun while ensuring the customer expectations are met each and every time.
- You’re a storyteller:We look at trends to determine best next steps based on the data story.
- You’re a teacher:You thrive on educating and teaching the plant in the ways of a great quality system.
Unilever Biology & Food