Waters Food Science Job Vacancy – Food Market Development Manager
This position is part of a dynamic team responsible for the development of Waters’ global Food & Environmental business. The role will focus on driving the growth of the global Food business by executing a focused business development strategy with key global food manufacturers.
Job Title: Food Market Development Manager
System ID 16934
Company Name Waters Division
Category Marketing Job Locations UK-Cheshire-Wilmslow | Other | US-MA-Milford
Bachelor’s degree in a relevant science discipline (Chemistry, Food Science) with interest in Marketing or degree in Marketing/Business with an interest in science.
they would consider suitable applications from new graduates or scientists looking for a career change. Previous marketing or sales experience would be a benefit..
- Must be able to conduct customer account research using supplied digital tools.
- Highly motivated to discover and nurture contacts through desk-based research and virtual engagements.
- Needs to be motivated and a self-starter capable of effective remote working.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Driven by customer success, keen to engage and learn from customers.
- Seeks to develop a detailed understanding of markets, tech, and trends.
- Evidence and understanding of working in teams.
- Build new relationships with key global food manufacturing accounts.
- Identify new contacts and opportunities in key food manufacturing accounts.
- Increase the quality of accounts and contact information for food manufacturing accounts.
- Define the ideal customer profile to focus marketing and sales actions on.
- Support development of future strategic relationships with key food manufacturing accounts.
Waters Food Science Job