Zoetis Laboratory Sciences R&D Intern Recruitment, Apply Online
Zoetis Laboratory Sciences R&D Intern Recruitment, Apply Online. At Zoetis, the health and safety of our colleagues, contractors and interns is our top priority. We make decisions based on these guiding principles: Be Safe, Feel Safe, Feel Supported. As a Zoetis intern, you can expect Zoetis to abide by safety guidelines from the CDC, aligned with local guidance.
LABORATORY SCIENCES R&D INTERN
Req ID: JR00009198
This internship will involve method development and analytical testing to support the development of new therapeutic molecules.
Internship Job Duties:
- The intern will have an opportunity to learn different techniques such as ELISA, gel electrophoresis, Western Blot and cell based assays.
- The intern will perform laboratory experiments and complete documentation of results
- A bachelors or associate degree candidate is preferred in the following or related fields: Microbiology, Biology, Animal Science, Biochemistry/Biotechnology, or equivalent
- Basic laboratory skills such as using pipettes, micropipettes, graduated cylinders and balances
- Attention to detail
- Enrolled in a degree program during the Spring term preceding internship
- Completion of at least one year of undergraduate studies and a 3.0 GPA or higher
- At least 18 years of age and authorized to work in the U.S.
- Successfully pass a background check and drug screen
- Strong communication, interpersonal, organizational, problem solving & analytical skills
Zoetis is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
BIOTECH NEWS , I really appreciate your work. could you please give me more details about sponsorship or scholarship