AbbVie Freshers Associate Scientist Job – Cellular and Molecular Biology
Abbvie hiring Associate Scientist. Cellular and Molecular Biology job opening 2022. Freshers Biology job opening 2022. Freshers job opening 2022. Candidates with bachelor’s or master’s degree in biology may apply for the job vacancy at Abbvie for the post of associate scientist. Scientist job opening 2022. Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Associate Scientist I/II, Cellular and Molecular Biology
Location: Worcester, United States of America
Department: Research and Development
Req Id: 2207371
- BS or MS degree with 0-3+ years of experience in Biology, Pharmacology, Immunology, or a related field.
- Experience culturing cells required with expertise in isolating RNA from tissue and cell preparations highly desired.
- Experience performing basic flow cytometry a plus.
- Highly developed communication skills and keen ability to engage internal and external team members in collaborative research.
Diligent scientist who can generate precise, reliable, and reproducible data in a timely manner to contribute to the Immunology Dermatology Late area.
Responsibilities for the position include performing routine tasks competently and independently;
analyzing and critique results; troubleshooting experiments and instrumentation, as needed; to learn and understanding new experimental techniques. The successful candidate will demonstrate skill in multiple techniques and appropriately modify protocols, as required, to suit the changing needs of research.
- The successful candidate will perform protein and gene expression analyses from cell/tissue culture assays, to support target differentiation and mechanism of action studies in dermatological immune-mediated diseases within a highly collaborative and multidisciplinary environment.
- The candidate will develop and optimize new methods/techniques to generate reliable and reproducible data in a timely manner. Strong problem-solving skills are required. Working closely with his/her/their supervisor this scientist will schedule and prioritize workload to manage several tasks simultaneously; will identify and utilize resources outside of his own group.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present data clearly and thoroughly in both one-on-one and group meetings. The candidate must be willing to work as part of a multidisciplinary research team in an exciting, fast-paced environment under the mentorship of a supervisor.
AbbVie Freshers Associate Scientist