Amazon Biological Science Scientist Vacancy – Apply Online
Amazon is looking for a Scientist to join an exciting new project team working to build a completely new, best-in-class product. Our team is fast-paced, highly collaborative, and is organized like a startup. Biological Science job opening 2021. Biological science job. Check out all the details on the same below:
Are you a biochemistry research scientist? We are a passionate team of doers that apply cutting-edge advances in technology to solve real-world problems and transform our customers’ experiences in ways we cannot even imagine yet. As a Scientist, you will be working with a unique and gifted team developing exciting products for customers, and collaborating with cross-functional teams.
Here at Amazon, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Job Title: Scientist
Job ID: 1541209
- Bachelor’s degree required in biological or chemical sciences
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in molecular biology knowledge
- Master’s degree in biological or chemical science
- Experience with defining research and development practices in a regulated environment
- Excitement for hands-on work
- Combination of deep technical skills and business savvy in order to interface with all levels and disciplines within our organization.
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills.
- Ability to distill complex ideas into concise and accurate narratives that enlighten and inspire
- Collaborate to define product specifications and protocols
- Iterate through experimentation to identify optimal parameters
- Identify and qualify new materials
- Collaborate with engineering teams to design, implement, and harmonize solutions
Amazon Biological Science Scientist