Amgen Immunology Postdoc Fellow Vacancy – Candidates Apply Online
The postdoctoral fellow will be encouraged and expected to develop an independent line of research based on initial studies and to present at scientific conferences and publish in leading journals. The successful candidate will operate in the context of a highly collaborative environment, with ample opportunities to interact with other postdoctoral fellows, scientists, and drug discovery teams and access to state-of-the-art technologies and resources including single-cell omics, human genetics, and in vitro and in vivo models to study neuro-immune interactions.
Job Title: POSTDOCTORAL FELLOW – IMMUNOLOGY
Location: US, CA, South San Francisco
What They Expect Of You
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The dedicated professional we seek is a scientist with these qualifications.
Ph.D. at the time of appointment
- Ph.D. in Immunology, Molecular Biology
- Expertise using in vivo mouse models of inflammation, multi-color flow cytometry, isolation and culture of primary cells, and/or bioinformatics analysis
- Record of independent critical thinking and the ability to design, execute, and interpret experiments, as exemplified by high-quality publications
- Expertise in innate immune biology and/or antigen presentation
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, so we work to care for our teammates’ professional and personal growth and well-being.
- Full support and career-development resources to expand your skills, enhance your expertise, and maximize your potential along your career journey
- A diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
- Generous Total Rewards Plan—comprising health, finance and wealth, work/life balance, and career benefits—with compensation and benefits rated above 4 stars (out of 5) on Glassdoor
Amgen Immunology Postdoc Fellow