Amgen Material Scientist Cell Culture Vacancy 2021 – Biotech Job
Amgen announces a biotech job opening. Material Scientist post vacancy at Cell Culture research department at Amgen. Amgen Biotech job opening 2021. Biotech job opening 2021. Biotechnology job opening 2021. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Material Scientist – Cell Culture
Location: US – Massachusetts – Cambridge
US – California – Thousand Oaks
Doctorate Degree OR Master’s Degree and 4 years of Operations or Process Development experience OR Bachelor’s and 6 years of Operations or Process Development experience
- 2+ years of relevant experience in biotech, or related industry which includes participation or experience with media development
- Experience with statistical data analysis such as the design of experiments, regression, and multivariate statistics
- Experience with data visualization and analytical software (i.e Spotfire, JMP, Tableau)
- Knowledge or direct experience with state-of-the-art advanced materials, sensing, data acquisition
- A track record of demonstrated external scientific work which may include peer-reviewed publications, scientific conference participation, or participation in industry working groups or panels
- Advanced scientific writing, problem-solving skills, and abilities with technology commercialization
- Previous experience working in a regulated environment and previous experience with interacting with regulatory agencies would be an advantage
Some of the vast rewards of working here
- As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, so we work to care for our teammates’ professional and personal growth and well-being.
- Full support and career-development resources to expand your skills, enhance your expertise, and maximize your potential along your career journey
- A diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
You’ve earned your degree. How will you use that achievement to reach your goals? Do more with the knowledge you’ve worked hard to acquire and the passion you already have. At Amgen, our shared mission—to serve patients—drives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies, reaching over 10 million patients worldwide. Become the professional you are meant to be in this meaningful role.
What you will do
- Let’s do this. Let’s change the world. In this vital role, you will join the Material Sciences team within Attribute Sciences. This team provides scientific and technical support to Amgen’s commercial, clinical, and development portfolio.
- This role will require a deep technical understanding of cell culture media, media supplements, and how these impact process performance and product attributes. This role will involve close collaboration with internal material supply groups, Amgen Quality, and our vendors to ensure an uninterrupted supply of quality materials to Amgen.
- This role may include site technical visits and the opportunity to drive strategic improvement projects within Amgen and with our vendors. This candidate will also support troubleshooting activities and investigations associated with cell culture media and will also support our interactions with regulatory agencies through the support of submissions, questions, and inspections.
Working in a matrixed global team environment, this candidate will develop and implement state-of-the-art materials and connected technologies to enable advanced materials integrated solutions to advance the next generation of products and processes at Amgen.
Amgen Material Scientist Cell