Bayer Biochemistry Protein Scientist Vacancy 2021 – Apply Online
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer, you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Job Title: Protein Scientist I
The primary responsibilities of this role, Protein Scientist I, are to:
- Have primary or shared responsibility in conducting and interpreting GLP compliant research for producing or characterizing protein reagent for biotech safety assessment, and generating data for dossier preparation;
- Interact with team members and scientists in other project or functional teams on projects;
- Communicate, effectively, research findings;
- Prepare data documentation, study report, and characterization records and ensure QMS, GLP, and GRR compliance;
- Keep current with the scientific literature on molecular/biochemistry techniques and new technologies;
- Engage in the ongoing digital transformation and actively make contributions to the improvement of data generation efficiently in the team.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree with at least five years of biochemistry experience, or Master’s degree with at least two years of biochemistry experience, or Ph.D. with biochemistry experience;
- Has ability to mentor peers/colleagues in area of molecular biology/Biochemistry and contribute to research projects, technologies, publication, intellectual properties, or trade secrets;
- Knowledge and experience in leading effort in protein reagent production or characterization;
- Respected by peers/colleagues in the area of expertise;
- Be able to align technical activities with broad business objectives.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the “Passion to Innovate” and the “Power to Change”, we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third-party resumes.
Bayer Biochemistry Protein Scientist