Bayer Sustainable Food Systems Intern Vacancy – Apply Online
Food science intern vacancy. Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer, you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Country: United States
Location: Creve Coeur
Reference Code: 333661
Functional Area: General Administration & Corporate Services
Entry Level: Student
Job Title: Intern
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Currently enrolled in a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in environmental science, food, agriculture, or business-related degree;
- Experience working with multi-stakeholder partnerships;
- Analytical skills – ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and synthesize;
- Exceptional written and oral communication;
- Be well organized, motivated and detail-oriented;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet project deadlines;
- Ability to work in a team setting and/or independently;
- Demonstrate initiative and problem-solving skills.
Strong understanding of the U.S. agricultural market and food systems;
Experience presenting to senior-level audiences.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Sustainable Food Systems Intern, are to:
Conduct research in connection with FReSH and the EAT Lancet Reports to provide policy recommendations specific to dietary shifts and food transformation;
Evaluate public reaction of the market and identify potential trends for the agriculture industry.
Bayer Sustainable Food Systems