Bayer Molecular & Cell Biology Post Doctorate Scientist Job Vacancy
Bayer is looking for a highly motivated, innovative, and talented senior scientist to join the Technology Innovation Team at Bayer Crop Science (BCS). The Technology Innovation team mission is to drive innovations and develop disruptive solutions toward establishing state-of-the-art discovery workflows and delivering new Mode of Actions/modalities for Plant Biotechnology products.
This role enables unique opportunities to work in cutting-edge science within an industrial setting and be involved in developing a broad range of new technologies with transformational potential that can be directly deployed to the industrial pipeline.
Job Title: Post Doctorate Scientist – Molecular & Cell Biology
- Recent Masters’s Ph.D. (defended by 12/15/21) in molecular biology, cell biology, biochemistry, or similar field with an excellent track record of productivity, peer-reviewed publications, strong presentation and communication skills;
- Experience with high throughput screening, DNA library construction, and single-cell or microfluidic technologies is a plus.
The primary responsibilities of this role, Post Doctoral Scientist- Molecular and Cell Biology, are to:
- Conduct research and contribute to research projects, technologies, publications, intellectual property, or trade secrets;
- Design and conduct proof of concept experiments in collaboration with internal or external partners in diverse fields such as molecular biology, protein engineering, gene editing, high throughput combinatorial screening, display technologies, synthetic biology, and others;
- Scout for new opportunities and develop new applications and technologies that enable the development of new traits and pipeline improvements;
- Apply state-of-the-art know-how to solve complex problems.
Bayer Molecular & Cell Biology