Bayer R&D Intern Vacancy – Biology/Microbiology/Biotechnology Apply
Bayer Biology job opening 2022. Biotech Intern job opening 2022. Biology job opening 2022. Candidates with bachelor’s degree in biology may apply for the job opening at Bayer for the post of QA. QA job opening 2022. Biology job opening 2022. Interested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: R&D Intern for Vector Prod Platform
Location: United States : Missouri : Chesterfield
- Enrolled within a university in the US, pursuing a Master of Science or Ph.D. degree in Biology, Molecular Biology, Biotechnology or related field;
- Strong molecular biology acumen with hands on laboratory experience;
- Ability to design, plan and execute experiments, analyze data and interpret results;
- Detail oriented and able to work independently and collaboratively;
Creative, self-motivated and result oriented.
Experience with cloning, PCR, sequencing, sequence data analysis.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Research and Development Intern for Vector Prod Platform, are to:
- Design, plan and execute research experiments in the area of Molecular Biology in collaboration with and under the supervision of scientists and senior laboratory staff;
- Document research plan, methods, results and data analysis;
- Critically interpret experiment results, prepare and communicate reports and summaries in written and/or verbal form to supervisor and other stakeholders;
- Follow established operational standards including best practices, safety protocols and compliance policies. Prioritize and coordinates work within a larger team and across functional groups;
- Conduct thoughtful execution of experiments subscribing to the highest technical and quality standards;
- This is a unique opportunity to interact with technical experts from Trait Delivery, Trait Design and Sciences and Precision Genomics programs in Plant Biotechnology. Will have the opportunity to contribute innovation to the team and company.
Bayer R&D Intern Vacancy