Bayer Hiring Biology Candidates – Quality Analyst Post – Apply
Bayer Biology job opening 2022. Biotech job opening 2022. Biology job opening 2022. Candidates with bachelor’s degree in biology may apply for the job opening at Bayer for the post of QA. QA job opening 2022. Biology job opening 2022. Interested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: QA 1
Location: United States: Pennsylvania : Myerstown
Division: Consumer Health
Reference Code: 648061
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biology, Pharmacy, or related four-year science degree required;
- Knowledge, practical application, and understanding of analytical chemistry is necessary to perform the functions of this position; if assigned to the QA Compliance area,
- knowledge of validation/QA auditing/Release would be equivalent to experience; if assigned to the Microbiology area, microbiology experience and/or courses are preferred;
- Demonstrated capability for communicating ideas, concepts, and work results effectively to colleagues and supervision;
- Demonstrated ability to be self-motivated as well as to work collaboratively in a team-based environment is required;
- Must demonstrate initiative and a willingness to learn;
- Personal computer skills are required;
- If assigned to the Microbiology area, working knowledge of aseptic techniques, environment monitoring methods, Gram staining, and microbiological test methods would be equivalent experience;
- If assigned to the QA Compliance area, working knowledge of validation/QA auditing/Release would be an equivalent experience to the lab. If assigned specifically to MBR role, demonstrated technical understanding of how pharmaceutical batch records and standard operating procedures (SOPs/GMPs) are used and organized (documentation management experience) is required;
- If assigned to QC, good working knowledge of advanced laboratory instrumentation is required for QC area.
- Experience in wet analytical methods and instrumentation techniques preferred; HPLC, UV, GC, IR, AA, TOC, and Dissolution preferred;
- Working knowledge of organic chemistry, statistics, data processing, and good manufacturing practices is desirable;
- A thorough understanding of National Formulary (NF); United States Pharmacopoeia (USP); and European Pharmacopoeia (EP) testing procedures, as well as US Pharmaceutical Industry Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s), quality control methods and procedures preferred;
- At least 1 year of lab experience is preferred, however depending on the area the following may be preferred: o if assigned to the lab, bench chemistry or lab experience preferred;
- Management and data collection experience is preferred (i.e. SAP skills, LIMs skills, DCS skills, etc);
The primary responsibilities of this role, QA 1, are to:
• Perform standard qualitative and quantitative analysis on: in-process products, finished pharmaceutical preparations, and stability samples employing accepted gravimetric and spectrophotometer procedures, in accordance with approved testing procedures of BAYER, the National Formulary (NF), and the United States Pharmacopoeia (USP).
• Utilize standard “bench” chemistry technique as well as sophisticated electronic instrumentation, including spectrophotometer, viscometer, etc.
• Maintain records of all analysis information of assigned products on data sheets for permanent file and proper entry of information on laboratory forms.
• Evaluate all data obtained from analysis; if discrepancy or deviation occurs, consult with Supervisor and recommend additional testing if necessary.
• Adhere to the pertinent aspects of Corporate and plant safety programs and adhere to GMP’s, ISO standards or other regulations.
• Assist in investigating non-compliance investigations.
• Assist with troubleshooting analytical methodology and instrumentation malfunctions.
• Perform special assignments as directed by supervisor.
• Assist in validation of manufacturing and production lines and equipment pertinent to chemistry ( e.g. equipment and room cleaning validation).
Bayer Hiring Biology Candidates