BioMérieux Quality Engineering Intern Recruitment – Apply Online
BioMérieux Quality Engineering Intern Recruitment – Apply Online. A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux provides diagnostic solutions that detect disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety. bioMérieux’s global headquarters is located in Marcy L’Étoile, France, and we have more than 11,200 team members in 44 countries.
Quality Engineering Intern
Location: Durham, NC, US
- Support the maintenance of MDSAP and ISO certification at the site by reviewing all SOPS related to an area of manufacturing (Line 1, Line 4, Chemweigh, Formulation, QC testing, Packaging, etc.).
- Work with representatives from said department to identify the top 2 – 4 procedures that govern the manufacturing activities in that area.
- Work with SMEs and QE representatives to create a set of questions and answers for each identified SOP that an auditor could ask during an audit.
- Create process flow diagrams (as appropriate) to aid in answering SOP generated questions.
- Perform walkthroughs of the manufacturing areas of said department on each applicable shift with SMEs, QFs and QE representatives.
- Document questions and answers asked, any identified gaps.
- Work with department representatives to address any identified gaps.
- Design a training module for the manufacturing department that includes the recruitment of mock auditors and observers (SMEs, QFs and QE representatives.).
- Conduct the training for each applicable shift.
- Document training outcomes.
- Capture project deliverables and outcomes in final presentation.
- If the intern candidate has microbiology or molecular biology experience, the project could center around the QC lab.
Joining bioMérieux, is choosing to join an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanistic corporate culture. Our Group offers numerous possibilities: so come and join the 11,200 bioMérieux team members who already identify with these values!
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.
Nearest Major Market: Durham
Nearest Secondary Market: Raleigh