Nestlé Health Science Sensory Internship – Apply Online
Nestlé Health Science Sensory Internship – Apply Online. Nestlé Food Science Internship. The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Nestlé Health Science Sensory Internship
Job ID: 21001696
Location: Bridgewater, NJ
Job Category: R&D/Scientific/Product Development
Company: Nestle Health Science
What to Expect
Our ten-week internship allows you to support the coordination facilitation of all functions of the Consumer Sensory Insights Team within Nestlé Health Science R&D. You will function as a member of the Consumer Sensory Insights Team and lead significant business projects from start to finish.
- Support, coordinate and facilitate the key activities of the sensory kitchen area
- Support and/or lead appropriate testing including the design, planning, set-up, data analysis and reporting phases of key innovation and/or renovation projects
- Assist with the design and implementation of discrimination, descriptive analysis and consumer testing
- Work on independent research projects as requested
- Master’s or Ph.D. candidates in Food Science with a Sensory and/or Consumer emphasis preferred
- Bachelor’s students with strong sensory evaluation skills will be considered
- GPA of 3.00 and above
Professional & Leadership Experience:
- Coursework and/or previous sensory internship experience preferred.
- Leadership experience through, but not limited to, an extra-curricular activity, organization, club, sports team, or employment.
Knowledge & Skills
- Previous lab experience preferred.
- Proficiency and knowledge of the utilization of Sensory Software
- Basic univariate and multivariate statistical analysis training
- Understanding of quantitative testing methods
- Self-starters who are results-oriented, analytical, innovative, intellectually curious and who take initiative and risks
- Ability to learn quickly, embrace change, and thrive in a fast-paced, environment
- Available for a 10-week internship in Summer 2021
- Sponsorship for work visas are not available for this program