Cargill Biologist Job Opening 2021 – Candidates Apply Online
Cargill biologist job opening 2021. Molecular Biologist II is responsible for studying the functionality and structure of cells at the molecular level. This position applies the techniques of molecular and cellular biology, including analysis of deoxyribonucleic acid, ribonucleic acid, and proteins to develop fermentation microorganisms or other microbial products.
Job Title: Research Biologist
Job ID PLY00695
Location: Plymouth, Minnesota
This position will also conduct research in such areas as molecular structure and molecular genetics, gene cloning, gene expression, host-vector systems, and/or cell biology.
- Stay informed of new laboratory technologies being used in the field.
- Use associated software applications, modeling techniques, and information systems to collect, store, and analyze scientific data.
- Complete research studies that assist in developing fermentation organisms or microbial characterization
- Use advanced lab equipment to establish an understanding of the mechanisms of DNA replication, the integration of proteins, RNA functionality, and other facets of genetics.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position
Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
Proven working knowledge of molecular biology, biochemistry, microbiology, cell biology, biophysics.
Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Working knowledge of software applications, modeling techniques, and information systems used to collect, store, and analyze scientific data
- Prior experience in microbiological techniques and development of microbiologic assay systems
Cargill Biologist Job Opening