Coca Cola Hiring Food Science Manager – Candidates Apply Online
The Manager, Delivery Systems is primarily focused on scientific research, development, innovation and testing of new ingredients, products, and processes in addition to research on improved quality of existing products and more cost-effective manufacturing processes.
Job Title: Manager, Delivery Systems
Location: Atlanta, GA US
Job ID: R-75932
Time Type: Full time
Job Type: FullTime
Qualification & Requirements
- Master’s degree with 4+ years of experience in Food Science, Chemistry or related field is required. A Master’s or PHD degree is preferred.
- 3+ years of successful experience in innovation or product development in the beverage industry.
- Experience making beverage delivery system is a plus.
- Product Development: Deep knowledge and practical application of the product development process. Flexible and creative development skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Project Management: Knowledge of project management principles and the ability to apply the principles, tools and techniques to develop/plan, manage or execute projects or work plans to ensure successful completion (e.g., on time, within budget).
- Building Technical Relationships: Ability to apply technical knowledge and establish credibility with highly technical audiences in order to build technical relationships that will benefit customers or the Company.
- Ingredients: Knowledge of and experience with key ingredients used in production of concentrates and beverage bases (e.g., caramel, citric acid, sodium benzoate, phosphoric acid, natural flavors, gums, hydrocolloids, starches, proteins, buffering salts).
- Beverage Manufacturing: Knowledge of and ability to apply carbonated and non-carbonated beverage processing techniques (e.g., proportioning, carbonating, syrup manufacturing, filling).
- Flavor Industry Knowledge: Knowledge of flavoring materials, the flavor industry and the trade organizations that represent them.
- Computer Skills: Knowledge of Microsoft suite of programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), formula/database type systems, and capable user.
- Basic Organic Chemistry: Knowledge of basic organic structures, reactions, functional groups, and properties needed to understand the reactions of organic compounds in Company products. This includes the understanding of moderately complex principles to problem-solve package or ingredient-related issues.
- Endurance: Willingness and ability to occasionally function effectively over extended periods of time. Ability to be flexible and adjust priorities based on business needs.
- Laboratory Practices: Knowledge and application of Good Laboratory Practices (e.g., handling of chemicals and glassware, preparation of standards and reagents, proper measuring techniques, data management, housekeeping).
- Proprietary Composition Information: Ability to recognize and protect proprietary information as it relates to formulas and ingredients.
Coca Cola Hiring Food