Coca Cola Quality Assurance Technician Vacancy – Apply Online
The Coca-Cola Company is an American multinational beverage corporation incorporated under Delaware’s General Corporation Law and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in physical science may apply for the job opening at coca-cola. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Technician
Location: Oklahoma City, TX, US, 73107
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in physical science and/or food industry experience preferred.
- 1-3 years of general work experience required.
- Prior food production operation experience preferred.
- Previous experience within a high-speed industrial environment is preferred.
- Ability to read and understand MSDS, operate manufacturing equipment, and knowledge of industrial technology a plus.
Responsible for conducting qualitative and quantitative testing of raw materials and finished goods.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative testing of beverages, syrups, and raw materials throughout the entire production process.
- Analyze syrup beverage and/or water attributes.
- Audit container rinsers, air blowers, filters, and coders to ensure proper operations.
- Conduct package quality inspection and quality audit and isolate product that does not meet standards.â€¯
- Receive and test CO2 and all raw materials prior to the production process.
- Maintain the highest possible housekeeping standards to prevent microbial contamination.
Coca Cola Quality Assurance