Cognizant Hiring Life sciences Analyst – Apply Online
Life sciences organizations are under pressure to innovate their processes as fast as possible. Thirty of the top global pharmaceutical companies work with Cognizant. We are redefining the way life sciences companies do digital and we are offering solutions specific to the challenges of these companies.
Count on us to address the full discovery lifecycle with offerings that include re-engineering and consulting services, lab automation services, biomarker research and knowledge process outsourcing. To achieve success, Cognizant helps organizations modernize foundational IT infrastructure and move to an ecosystem-based operating model that prioritizes collaboration, agility and resilience while delivering the care experiences that consumers demand – anytime, anywhere.
Job Title: Entry-level Life Sciences Analyst
Location United States
Category Technology & Engineering
Job Id 40467
New hires will be deployed to Cognizant office(s) in Dallas, TX and Phoenix, AZ where you will work alongside other experienced Cognizant associates delivering technology solutions. Applicants must be willing to relocate to these major geographic area.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Preferred majors include Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Information Systems
- Candidate should possess strong Java application development skills (e.g., Core Java/J2EE technologies & Spring framework); as well as hands on demonstrable development experiences (e.g., Python, SQL, Cloud-based such as AWS)
Familiar with life science and healthcare domain and strong articulation of requirements and technical writing of documentation
- Knowledgeable in a clinical or lab space; and familiarity enabling technologies in lab specific software development lifecycle (such as validation, and formal testing procedures of Assays and Methods, LIMS, CDS, SDMS, HPLC, GC, Instrumentation)
- Engage and interact with business stakeholders to understand business requirements, business scenarios, support testing, and training activities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, assertiveness and prioritization skills, and can work collaboratively with global project teams
New hires will largely start in two cohorts; June or August 2023. While we will attempt to honor candidate start date preferences, business need and position availability will determine final start date assignment of June or August. Exact start dates will be communicated with enough time for you to plan effectively.
Why Choose Us?
Cognizant delivers solutions that draw upon our associates’ full power and scale. You will be supported by high-caliber experts and employ some of the most advanced and patented capabilities. Our associate’s diverse backgrounds offer varied perspectives and fuel new ways of thinking. We encourage lively discussions which inspire better results for our clients.
If you’re comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we’d love to hear from you.
Salary and Other Compensation
The annual salary for this position is $73,000.00 depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
This position is also eligible for Cognizant’s discretionary annual incentive program, based on performance and subject to the terms of Cognizant’s applicable plans.
Cognizant offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Paid holidays plus Paid Time Off
- 401(k) plan and contributions
- Long-term/Short-term Disability
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Cognizant Hiring Life sciences