Conagra Foods Food Science Job 2020 – Apply Online
Conagra Foods Job Opening Conagra Foods Vacancy Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Job Title: Food Scientist – International
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Under limited supervision, a Food Scientist researches conducts experiments, gathers data, develops preliminary findings and prepares written reports for the development of new products beginning at conception through successful commercialization. They will drive project timelines, creates technical proposals and reports, and makes recommendations.
Conagra Foods Food Science
- Develop new products beginning at the concept phase through successful commercialization
- Design and conduct plant trials and new product start-ups
Plan, prioritize and complete tasks effectively and efficiently
- Creates product development schedules that are required to meet project timelines
- Maintain accurate and complete records
- Work with pilot plant equipment under limited supervision
- Learn and utilize on-line specification system
- Design and execute experiments and prepare results for review
- Conceptualize and develop new products prototypes
- Manages individual tasks and works under limited supervision
- Conagra Foods Food Science job Drive product cuttings, plant trials, and testing
- Maintains a clean, organized and safe work area, including the cleaning of equipment, utensils and work surfaces
Conagra Foods Food Science
- BS in Food Science. MS preferred
- 3 years of relevant work experience
- Pro-active self-starter, willing to accept responsibility for business tasks
- Ability to independently manage project work.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate well and to effectively influence and interact with others to accomplish research goals. Proficient with Microsoft Office software
Conagra Foods Food Science job
Requires knowledge in food product design, formulation, ingredient functionality and interaction, process design, product scale-up, plant testing and commercialization
Good understanding of food industry standards of quality and foods safety, and FDA regulations.
- Work in and around cramped/confined spaces
- Climbing to various heights via stairs or ladders
- Exposure to manufacturing environments for periodically extended workdays to include: loud noise, excessive heat, cold, wet, and slippery conditions.
Use of tools, equipment, and machinery
- Driving a company or rental vehicle for up to 6 hours as needed
May travel up to 30% of the time. Must be able to travel independently and as a responsible CAG representative.
- Exposure to food tasting and smells including all food allergens