Covance Biology Validation Specialist Recruitment – Apply Online
Covance is seeking a Validation Specialist for our Brentwood, TN lab. Biology job opening 2021. Validation Specialist job opening 2021. Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in biology may apply for the job opening at Covance. Biology job opening 2021. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Validation Specialist
Location Brentwood, Tennessee, United States
Job ID: 67092
Bachelors degree in Biology or related field.
- Strong computer skills and significant experience with Microsoft Excel and Word are required.
- Experience in the analysis of flow cytometric data is preferred, but not required. (WinList, FCS Express, FlowJo, FACSDiva, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Prior Flow Cytometry experience preferred.
- Performs reagent titration work as needed.
- Performs specific validations-related laboratory tasks as assigned by Supervisor.
- Learns to operate instrumentation as needed for working in the laboratory
- Setup and QC of flow cytometers as scheduled by Supervisor
- Perform validation experiment bench work
- Acquire data on flow cytometers
- Appropriately document work performed
- Maintains laboratory and project related inventory
- Assist Supervisor with developing project reagent order plans
- Assist Supervisor with the organization of project data for client review
- Trains on data analysis and assists with project analysis as scheduled by Supervisor
- Performs various laboratory maintenance and preventive maintenance as assigned by Supervisor.
- Reads and summarizes assigned scientific readings as required by Supervisor.
- Adheres to Safety policies and compliance program.
- Participates in meetings as requested by listening, discussing, and critically evaluating own data and that presented by others.
- Interacts with clients on a regular basis in a professional and confidential manner.
- Works some overtime when requested during intervals of intense need.
- Performs other duties as assigned and trained.
Covance Biology Validation Specialist