Estée Lauder Summer 2021 Intern – Research & Development (R&D)
Estée Lauder Summer 2021 Intern – Research & Development (R&D). The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. is a manufacturer and marketer of skin care, makeup, fragrance and hair care products and has gained a worldwide reputation for elegance, luxury and superior quality. Its products are sold in over 150 countries and territories. Its distinguished portfolio of more than 25 brands includes some of the most recognized prestige names in the beauty world including Estée Lauder, Aramis, Clinique, Origins, M.A.C., Bobbi Brown, La Mer and Aveda among others.
Lauder Summer 2021 Intern, Research & Development (R&D) Melville, NY(Job Number: 2012000)
Brand: Estée Lauder Companies
Job: Research & Development
Primary Location: Americas-US-NY-Melville
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Job Type: Standard
The R&D Science & Engineering Intern in the Lauder Summer Intern Program runs for 12 weeks, and blends an extensive overview of the cosmetic industry with real world R&D Experience. Interns will have the opportunity to collaborate on projects that will support the team in reaching established goals and objectives directly relating to the success of the business.
Selected candidates can expect:
- Ownership of high priority projects instrumental to the R&D function and business, working in collaboration with multiple teams and functions within the organization.
- State of the art research, equipment and skills training
- Networking opportunities through various planned events and activities to provide exposure to other facets of the company including senior management.
- Opportunities to share their learnings, ideas & insights directly with today’s leaders of the organization
- Mentoring by seasoned R&D leaders
- Partnerships with other departments within the company to gain a greater understanding of R&D’s role in the business
Please note: Positions are based in Melville, NY and Blaine, Minnesota.
- Applicants must be majoring in Biological Sciences
- Engineering and Management or Materials Science.
- Qualified candidates must be rising Juniors or rising Seniors at the program start.