ICON Recruitment 2020 – Molecular Biology Research Scientist
ICON Recruitment 2020 ICON invites postgraduate and PhD candidates in molecular biology, genetics, genomics for the post of Research Scientist. ICON Job opening 2020. Interested and eligible candidates may apply. ICON Recruitment 2020 Check out all the details on the same below:
ICON is a global provider of outsourced development services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. We specialize in the strategic development, management and analysis of programs that support Clinical Development – from compound selection to Phase I-IV clinical studies.
Job Title: Research Scientist
Location: Cambridge, MA.
Eligibility for ICON Recruitment 2020:
- The candidate should have PhD/MS in molecular biology, genetics, genomics or related fields.
- A minimum of 2 years of post-graduate experience in NGS analysis is preferred.
- A background in oncology and clinical assay development experience is a plus. The candidate should have hands-on experience with molecular techniques.
- Fluent usage of informatics tools e.g. UCSC genome browser, NCBI tools, COSMIC, IGV is required. Programming skills are not required but appreciated.
- The candidate should also have strong communication skills and like to work in a collaborative environment.
Job Responsibilities for ICON Recruitment 2020:
The Research Scientist is responsible for
(1) clinical sample testing including wet bench and data analysis,
(2) development and validation of clinical assays on next-generation sequencing (NGS), digital PCR, real-time PCR, or other platforms,
(3) drafting SOPs, workbooks, validation plans and reports and
(4) technical presentations for internal audience and customers. He/she will work in a CLIA/CAP lab and need to perform the functions of nucleic acid isolation, nucleic acid quantification, clinical sample testing, data analysis, recording, and reporting laboratory results as directed.
Benefits of Working at ICON: (ICON Recruitment 2020 )
Other than working with a great team of smart and energetic people, we also offer a very competitive benefits package. We provide our Senior Research Scientist with an excellent benefits package that includes a comprehensive health plan, retirement plans, competitive pay, vacation, and an annual incentive plan to reward performance.