Intern Scientist at Beckman Coulter Life Sciences
Intern Scientist at Beckman Coulter Life Sciences. Beckman Coulter Life Sciences is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we’re pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
Intern Scientist (3 months)
Location – Miami, Florida, United States of America Category
Job Id – R1190320
Would you like to gain industry experience in R&D? As part of the Clinical Flow Cytometry Development team, the Intern will serve as a team player and participate in evaluating new technologies during assay development. As an Intern, you will participate in performing studies, summarizing data and results with direction from supervisor; maintains well organized laboratory notebooks in compliance with relevant procedures.
Requirements and qualifications:
Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Biological Science, Immunology or Bio-Medical Engineering.
Special skills requirements:
- Attention to detail, proficient reasoning, and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate good understanding of the basic scientific methods, experimental designs, and statistical data analysis approaches.
- Exercise sound judgment, within defined procedures and practices, to propose appropriate actions accordingly.
- Ability to work collaboratively fostering professional, constructive relationships as part of a team while also working to produce data and meet challenging timelines and goals.
- Excellent organization skills and time management skills to be able to efficiently evaluate, prioritize and handle multiple tasks and priorities.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate optimally both orally and in writing with colleagues and various functions throughout the organization.