Kellogg’s Food Scientist Recruitment – Candidates Apply Online
Join our research and development team as a Food Scientist! We want your expertise to manage and lead projects and assist on complex programs to develop and introduce new products from ideation through scale-up and improve product quality, productivity and capacity in our Frozen Veggie business. Engage with us as you impact our success as a technical resource to various functions within the company and provide high-impact support to project teams. Innovate with us as you develop and refine food process technology from idea generation through proof of concept to commercialization.
Job Req ID: 4192
Category: Research, Quality, Nutr and Tech
City: Battle Creek
Job Title: Food Scientist
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Drive Business Growth – Creation and coordination of plant-based meat analog projects while providing general direction to assigned cross-functional teams in executing projects leadership – Demonstrating personal capabilities as a Project
- Manager, Planner, Coordinator, Communicator, and Technical Expert in executing projects
What’s Trending? – an innovative mindset in discovery, advancement, and evaluation of new technologies in food/process research and development, and have a significant impact on new products, improved products, and increased efficiency on meat analog processes
- Innovation/Creativity – to provide innovative, timely, and cost-effective improvements, concepts, developments, or scientific insight and understanding with respect to new or existing Morningstar Farms products, processes, and equipment.
- Technical Expertise – Use your leadership and expertise within the department as an expert in a specific discipline who keeps current with the latest developments and technology through investigation, training, and communication within that discipline
- Operations Mindset – With an eye towards efficiency and operational excellence, you will play a leading role in the scale-up and commercialization of new products and processes within Kellogg’s manufacturing operations
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Owner’s mindset and entrepreneurial spirit!
- Bachelor of Science Degree in science or engineering or related field and extensive relevant experience
- Proven track record of leadership, business acumen, communication skills, and diplomacy in building strong relationships with management and peers and in the effective execution of projects.
- Project Management expertise to manage several sustaining and transforming projects (product relocations, flavor extensions, renovations, new products, value transformation savings, or moderate capital projects)
- Deep understanding protein and of amino acid chemistry
- Experience in meat science
- Expertise in food preservation
- Proven ability to build and leverage external partnerships and technology programs and translate emerging technologies to innovative food design solutions.
- MSc in Food Science or related discipline or Ph.D. in Food Science or related discipline with significant relevant work experience in a related role
Kellogg’s Food Scientist Recruitment