Kelloggs Food Technologist Vacancy – Candidates Apply Online
Do you love taking part in creating new foods that people will enjoy? Join our research and development team as a Food Technologist in our Ready-to-eat-cereal category! We want your expertise to manage and lead projects and assist on complex programs to scale up and commercialize Kellogg products. Engage with us as you impact our success as a technical resource to various functions within the company and provide high-impact support to project teams. Innovate with us as you develop and refine food process technology from idea generation through proof of concept to commercialization.
As you assume the role of the project leader and technical problem solver you will use your seasoned experience and team up with cross-functional partners to provide timely and cost-effective scale-up of new innovation and renovation to drive growth.
Job Title: Food Technologist- Ready-To-Eat- Cereal
Job Req ID: 4228
Category: Research, Quality, Nutr and Tech
City: Battle Creek
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Drive Business Growth – Creating and coordinating of key global projects while giving general direction to assigned teams in accomplishing projects on the technical and scientific investigation or developments
- Leadership – Demonstrating personal capabilities as a Project Manager, Planner, Coordinator, Communicator, and Technical Expert within the department, while giving general direction to assigned cross-functional teams in accomplishing projects on the scientific and technical investigation or developments
- What’s Trending? – an innovative mindset in discovery, advancement, and evaluation of new technologies in food/process research and development, and have a significant impact on new products, improved products, and increased efficiency on global processes
- Technical Expertise – Use your leadership and expertise within the department and globally as an expert in a specific discipline who keeps current with the latest developments and technology through investigation, training, and communication within that discipline
- Operations Mindset – With an eye towards efficiency and operational excellence, you will play a leading role in the scale-up and commercialization of new products and processes within Kellogg’s manufacturing operations
- Owner’s mindset and entrepreneurial spirit!
- Bachelor of Science Degree in science or engineering or related field and strong relevant experience
- Proven track record of leadership, business acumen, communication skills, and diplomacy
- Are you a strong leader? We’d love to have your Leadership, cost consciousness, communication skills, and diplomacy that will promote good relations with all facets of worldwide management and other technical and scientific disciplines in the effective execution of projects
- Project Management expertise to manage several sustaining and transforming project (product relocations, flavor extensions, renovations, new products, value transformation savings, or moderate capital projects
- Your experience in ingredients, flavors, and emerging technologies development in food industries will be an asset here!
- MSc in Food Science or related discipline or Ph.D. in Food Science or related discipline with relevant work experience in a related role
- Know-how to provide technical expertise on a portfolio of complex projects
Kelloggs Food Technologist Vacancy