Kellogg’s Plant Food Safety Manager Vacancy – Apply Online
Kellogg’s hiring plant food safety manager. Food safety manager job opening 2021. Microbiology and food science job opening 2021. Kellogg’s job opening 2021. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Req ID: 3928
Category: SupplyChain/ Operations
Job Title: Plant Food Safety Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in food science, microbiology, or other relevant degree and substantial experience in quality & food safety or High School Diploma/ GED with 3 or more years related work experience in quality, food safety, or continuous improvement role
- Frequently demonstrated quality and food safety experience in a manufacturing environment
- HACCP certified
- Extensive knowledge of applicable regulations, GMP and food safety standards in accordance with the FDA, USDA, CFIA, etc.
- Strong auditing and assessment skills
- Strong technical and software knowledge
- People and process management experience
As a Food Safety Manager, you will take a new angle on what otherwise might be ordinary as you expertly manage food safety within Kellogg Company’s Omaha, NE Plant. We drive for results by ensuring the delivery of required standards of quality and food safety, according to our company’s top-notch policies, procedures, and practices. You will be directly involved with the manufacturing team, the plant quality department, plant leadership, and plant employees. Showing us your owner’s mindset, we will work together to ensure the best actions with the best results.
- Driving Food Safety – Lead food safety programs for some of our well-loved brands. You’ll assure the success of HACCP, Food Defense, Environmental Monitoring, Internal Audits, and RCA/CAPA. You will enable the plant to meet all required food safety laws, regulations, and corporate policies. With a focus on continuous improvement, you’ll drive a high degree of operational management and execution for all our products.
- Managing People – Develop, inspire and energize key plant partners towards a high standard of performance and self-accountability. You’ll use your people leadership and influential skills every day.
- Assuring Successful Audits – Take particular care in maintaining high standards, internally and externally. You will participate in as well as lead the coordination, preparation, and corrective action management of yearly internal and third-party audits. With a passion for precision, you’ll help our plant lead the way in food safety.
- SQF Practitioner Certification
- PCQI Certification
- Food processing and packaging knowledge
- Quality and food safety leadership experience
Kellogg’s Plant Food Safety