Kelly Biologist Recruitment 2023 – Biology/Cellular Biology Apply
Our client expects its colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Colleagues are also expected to disclose their vaccination status and if fully vaccinated, provide proof of vaccination status to Occupational Medicine.
Our client defines fully vaccinated in alignment with CDC which is two weeks after completing the two-dose vaccine regimen or two weeks after completing the one-dose regimen.
Job Title: Biologist
Location: Chesterfield, MO
Full-Time Contract (6 months, with a chance of temp-to-perm)
Pay Rate: Negotiable
- A Bachelor’s degree in biology, chemistry, cellular biology or related field is required. Experience working in a laboratory environment is highly desirable.
- Attention to detail, database experience, ability to work in a team setting, and strong communication and organizational skills are essential.
- Sterile technique experience is a plus.
- Additionally, colleagues are also required to comply with state, local and customer requirements.
- The Media Prep team within the STL Transformation Production Team is seeking a highly motivated and fast-paced individual to participate in the critical work to support the Bayer pipeline by supplying sterile agar and liquid products to customers around the world in a timely manner.
- The successful candidate will work with chemical components and different forms of equipment.
- Desire to work within a team environment is essential to deliver a high-quality product to the customer in a timely manner.
Kelly Biologist Recruitment 2023