Kelly MSc/BSc Biology Job Opening – Candidates Apply Online
Our client in Dayton, Ohio has an exciting opportunity for a contract Polymer Synthesis Lab Technician. The technician will be responsible for polymer production and support of quality improvement/investigation as well as general lab maintenance and housekeeping. The pilot plant runs 50L to 100L glass reactors for production of high purity polymers used in semiconductor manufacturing applications.
Job Title: Polymer Synthesis Lab Tech
Location: Dayton, OH
Pay $24+/hr (based on experience in polymer synthesis)
1 year+ contract (renewable)
• Associate, bachelors, or master’s degree in chemistry, biology, or related technical or scientific field
• Experience in lab or chemical manufacturing environment.
• Able to perform physical work (e.g., lifting to 55 lbs.). and use drum carts to move upto180kg consistent with corporate ergonomic guidelines.
• Due to high volume of data generated, proficiency in Excel, Word, and email is required.
• Willing and able to wear personal protective equipment including respirator, safety shoes, goggles, and gloves.
• Willing to work on both 1st and 2nd shift when needed.
This position will be responsible for, but not limited to:
• Perform polymer synthesis in 50L to 100L reactors
• Supports quality investigations and other R&D/Production activities as assigned
• Maintaining labs, including cleaning of glassware, waste management, transfer of solvents from the plant to the labs, keeping track of raw material consumptions, and general housekeeping.
• Documentation of experiments, production, and scale-up work
Kelly MSc/BSc Biology Job