Kelly Nucleic Acid Extraction Research Technician Vacancy
Kelly Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire industry experts just like you. Our team creates expert talent solutions to solve the world’s most critical challenges. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills, interests, and career goals—it’s the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background and education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get your expertise noticed.
Job Title: Research Technician, Nucleic Acid Extraction
Temp- 6 months w/ possibility of conversion
Thousand Oaks, CA
Mon-Fri (9 AM – 5 PM or 10 AM – 6 PM)
Pay: $25 /hr
• BS in biology or related field
• 1+ years wet lab experience, preferably within the biotech industry.
• Ability to conduct advanced procedures precisely and consistently.
• Ability to document and maintain an organized account of lab work and results.
• Collaborative mindset, experience working as part of a larger group to achieve scientific goals.
• Willingness to learn, grow, and contribute to team-wide efforts.
• Demonstrated experience with molecular cloning, tissue extraction, NGS, qPCR, or ddPCR.
• Cell culture manipulation.
• Hands-on experience in molecular biology: such as PCR, nucleic acid purification.
• Experience with tissue extraction.
• Execute on established protocols to obtain reproducible and reliable results with supervision.
• Record, analyze, and communicate experimental data.
• Maintain an electronic lab notebook, where necessary.
• Communicate results in a clear and concise manner.
• A flexible schedule that will be amenable to work a flexible shift when needed to achieve business directed goals.
Kelly Nucleic Acid Extraction