Labcorp Medical Lab Science Intern Vacancy – Apply Online
Labcorp is a leading global life sciences company that provides vital information to help doctors, hospitals, pharmaceutical companies, researchers, and patients make clear and confident decisions.
Job Title: Medical Lab Science Intern
Category Administrative Services
Location Jacksonville, Florida, United States of America
Job Id: 2275708
Job Type Part-Time
- Completed Bachelor’s degree or in senior year of a Medical Laboratory Science, Biology, Chemistry or equivalent science program
- Demonstrates effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Exercises sound judgement and discretion when making decisions.
- Displays ability to collaborate with various stakeholders and internal/external colleagues
- Obtain and triage laboratory specimens per established policies.
- Perform standard laboratory techniques according to approved protocols under direct supervision.
- Maintain adequate and accurate records following established departmental policies.
- Notify appropriate personnel of problems, such as unacceptable specimens, variations in specimen information and instrument malfunction.
About the Team:
- The Schools of MLS provide a wide variety of practical clinical laboratory experiences in a values-driven, team based environment.
Labcorp Medical Lab Science
Through our unparalleled diagnostics and drug development capabilities, we provide insights and accelerate innovations to improve health and improve lives. Here, you can join our more than 75,000 employees, serving clients in more than 100 countries, as we transform approaches to patient care.