Labcorp R&D Intern Recruitment, Online Application Process
Labcorp R&D Intern Recruitment, Online Application Process. At Labcorp, we believe in the power of science to change lives. We are a leading global life sciences company that delivers answers for crucial health questions —because we know that knowledge has the potential to make life better for all.
Research and Development Intern
Job locations: Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
Job ID: 77957
Global Internship Program:
Exciting Opportunity to be part of the Labcorp 2022 Global Internship Program! We offer real work assignments that compliment an education in STEM+ Healthcare and Business disciplines, are challenging and recognized to the organization as valuable. In addition, we encourage professional development and career exploration through program workshops, each designed to help students prepare for a thriving career in our industry. In addition to departmental and professional development work, our interns have the opportunity:
- To showcase their work to senior management, their supervisor and mentors
- Participate in a group philanthropic project as part of our dedication to the community
Capitalize on a dedicated training and development program that will support your scientific and professional career aspirations, and take pride in delivering scientific work that helps save the lives of millions of people around the world.
- The Research & Development department develops and validates diagnostic and prognostics tests across the multi-disciplinary enterprise using innovative technologies.
Internship Assignment Summary:
- Perform technical and non-technical protocols in the capacity according to established procedures
- Gain knowledge of department specific procedures and operations and work in cross functional teams
- Generate reliable and consistent results, including analyses and critiques, and maintain an accurate and comprehensible experimental notebook
- Attend training sessions to learn process development
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Chemistry, or other related science
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues
- 1+ years of experience in a clinical lab, or relevant lab experience
- Experience using literature/search engines/databases to pursue science