Latest Jobs for Life Science
As the Life Science global team, we serve the top global pharmaceutical and med-tech companies. We are helping them provide high-quality care for patients leveraging world-class health technology and digital business models.
Job Posting: Consultant in Life Sciences (CRM, Digital, Medical Devices) (ICH Europe)
Job No. : R00147739
Company Name: Accenture
Roles and Responsibilities: Latest Jobs for Life Science
- Design and implement solutions in areas such as marketing, R&D, supply chain, and product lifecycle management for the top global Life Sciences and MedTech companies.
- Help clients reimagine their commercial strategies to scale customer-relevant engagements and achieve disruptive growth.
- Support clients in the digital transformation of their key capabilities.
- Help our Clients innovate and grow in such areas as biomarkers, in-vitro diagnostics, lab technology, interventional medicine, biomedical engineering, and medical devices.
- Bring together the best of Accenture Technology Strategy & Life Sciences industry knowledge to drive new demand, strengthen positioning, and accelerate project delivery.
Job Qualifications: Latest Jobs for Life Science
- At least 1 year of experience working in or with top medical devices or biotechnology industry players, ideally in an international context.
- University degree in a related field or backed with strong industry-relevant experience
- Patient Services experience in Life Sciences and MedTech with exposure to digital platforms
- Strong project management or business analysis skills, ideally backed with a recognized certification (PSM I, SAFe, PMP, PRINCE2)
- Working knowledge of the popularly used commercial platforms such as Veeva CRM, Salesforce Health Cloud & Marketing Cloud, SAP, Cloud platforms (Google, Azure, AWS), and Siemens Polarion would be an additional advantage.
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken) are required.
- A good level of another foreign language would be a strong asset.
- Employment contract (Umowa o pracę)
- Headquarters in Warsaw with offices in Cracow, Wroclaw, Gdansk, or Lodz.
- We are delivering our work mostly remotely but knowing that Intelligent Consulting Hub Europe’s (ICH) way of working is also based on traveling and serving advisory, typically working closely with our Clients in their offices, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required.
Our Offer: Latest Jobs for Life Science
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international, and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain exceptional Polish market, skills, knowledge, and experience on large-scale international projects
- The unique chance to work in a global network using only state-of-the-art tools and technologies
- One-of-a-kind experience with the best know-how, with broad access to certifications and professional industry-recognized training.
- Very attractive and competitive salary as well as a well-defined career path shaped to the individual’s career focus & priorities
- Attractive benefits package: Remote/Hybrid way of work, Cafeteria System, Multisport card, Lunch card, Private medical care, Employee Assistance Program, 100% paid sick leave, AMEX Gold Card, Lounge Club Priority Pass, Life insurance, Employee referral program and much more…